W I N a $ 1 0 0 .0 0 S H O P P I N G S P R E E
Only T.N.T. gives you the opportunity to win a $100.00 shopping spree! The spree is courtesy of www.treasuresntoys.com, our sponsor. This contest awards those who know their Joes. All you have to do is mail us anything that illustrates the figure. For instance, a carded figure, a file card, an insert pamphlet, anything that shows this figure.
These are the FACTS that may help your in your search.
* It is an 1983 Flash body.
* © 82-83 Hasbro Made in Hong Kong is written on the butt. No other markings.
* Body is gray plastic and appears to be factory painted.
* Backpack is all white.
* Purchased from Whiz Bang Toys in Florida.
* It is defiantly not a Brazil figure because it does not have the words Estrela stamped on the back. Brazil figures do not have, "Made in Hong Kong" on them.
* Whiz Bang's Mike Herz purchased it from a G.I. Joe designer. Mike checked with his source and conclude that it is most likely a prototype. Please do not email Mike inquiring about the figure, as this is all the information he has.
These are some SPECULATIONS that may help you in your search.
* It may not be a prototype. Due to the markings are present, plastic is not "multi-color", and paint appears like factory.
* May be an India figure because they are well known for their color variations.
* May be an early Argentina figure due to their history of variations, but most early Argentina figures were straight arm figures.
* The color scheme appears to match the European Action Force, Space and Aqua teams. There have been several responses that continue to point to the European line. Perhaps a rare mail-in or an obscure driver variation.
* Argentina did make a blond headed, "Tan Grunt" as a Falcon Glider pilot as evidence of color variations. See pic below.
Argentina's Falcon Glider pilot,
Please submit any and all information to email@example.com Even if you just have a comment or email address or any lead that brings us to the information we are seeking, will still reward you of your shopping spree.
Back to Web Camp Home
Number of hits restarted on 5/30/2009